Our production facility is located in Phillipsburg, NJ featuring state of the art equipment that can handle any size direct mail campaign – both small and large, local and nationwide.
High quality Print and Production equipment includes:
- 1 Mac Pro 2015
- 2 Mac Pro 2010
- 2 XMF Gateway V6 Javeler
- 1 Harlequin Rip
- 2 Fuji Dart 4300E Imagers
- 1 Komori Lithrone 28 5 color press
- 1 4 color 74IVP Shinohara
- 1 Halm 2 color Envelope press
- Kluge 12×18 Letterpress die cutter
Offset printing is the best choice for businesses to produce their large quantities of printed materials. Offset printing is ideal for direct mail campaigns due to accurate color reproduction, and crisp, clean professional look prints.
What are the Advantages of Offset Printing:
- Quality and cost-effectiveness in high volume jobs.
- High quality, with detail and color fidelity
- The unit cost goes down as the quantity goes up.
- Custom inks such as metallic and Pantone colors are available
- A large variety of paper types such as newsprint, offset paper types, as well as matte, and high-gloss finishes.
Digital print is quick, efficient, and affordable. Direct marketers especially appreciate the ability to personalize documents and leverage variable data personalization to give their marketing materials extra customer relationship development.
What are the Advantages of Digital Printing:
- Setup costs are lower for short runs
- Shorter turnaround time
- Lower minimum quantities
- Variable data capability where text and graphics can be changed on each piece.
- Improved technology has made digital quality acceptable for more uses.
Variable Data Personalization
Personalized direct mail campaigns typically yield higher response rates because you can tailor the message to your customers’ specific information.
Maximize the returns on your campaigns with our personalized variable-data printing, which can personalize text and images to develop a target message that “speaks” to each recipient.