Our production facility is located in Phillipsburg, NJ featuring state of the art equipment that can handle any size direct mail campaign – both small and large, local and nationwide.
High quality Print and Production equipment includes:
- 1 Mac Pro 2015
- 2 Mac Pro 2010
- 2 XMF Gateway V6 Javeler
- 1 Harlequin Rip
- 2 Fuji Dart 4300E Imagers
- 1 Komori Lithrone 28 5 color press
- 1 4 color 74IVP Shinohara
- 1 Halm 2 color Envelope press
- Kluge 12x18 Letterpress die cutter
- 3 Konica Bizhub 1250P
- 2 konica Bizhub Pro 1200
- 1 Polar Mohr 46 cutter Model 115MON
- 1 Provano 51 Diggitomatic
- 2 jet. engine GUI Version 2.0 on a kirk rudy base with kirk rudy dryer and 4 heads
- 3 535-08 Kirk rudy tabbers
- 1 Kirk rudy bumb and turn attachment
- 1 Baum 2020 with right angle folder
- 1 28" Continuous feed stahl folder with 2 right angels and 1 SBP 46.2 turn around
- 1 28" Continuous feed Baum legend folder with right angle
- 1 Stahl model 2-Bult 56 right angel millimium conveyor with plow folder and robatech hot melt glue system
- 1 Stahl Folder F-50A with right angel and with B&R Moll GC2002-4 cold Glue system
- 2 Bell & Howell 4 station
- 1 Mailcrafter Model 9800 6 station
- 1 Mail crafter 4 station
- 1 T200 -c4 Phillipsburg inserter
- 1 2002 pitney bowes flowmaster 12,000 inserter
- 1 203R Book binding saddle stitcher
- 1 count CS-mizi controlled stroke air feed numbering, perf, scoring machine
- 1 model 2300HD high density vertical down stroke bailer
- 5 polypropylene strapping machines
- 1 toyota Electric fork truck 5,000 lbs.
- 7 pallet jacks
- 6 buskro 1600 conveyor belts
- 3 V-1000 stream feeders
- 5 Reliant 1500 stream feeders
Offset printing is the best choice for businesses to produce their large quantities of printed materials. Offset printing is ideal for direct mail campaigns due to accurate color reproduction, and crisp, clean professional look prints.
What are the Advantages of Offset Printing:
- Quality and cost-effectiveness in high volume jobs.
- High quality, with detail and color fidelity
- The unit cost goes down as the quantity goes up.
- Custom inks such as metallic and Pantone colors are available
- A large variety of paper types such as newsprint, offset paper types, as well as matte, and high-gloss finishes.
Digital print is quick, efficient, and affordable. Direct marketers especially appreciate the ability to personalize documents and leverage variable data personalization to give their marketing materials extra customer relationship development.
What are the Advantages of Digital Printing:
- Setup costs are lower for short runs
- Shorter turnaround time
- Lower minimum quantities
- Variable data capability where text and graphics can be changed on each piece.
- Improved technology has made digital quality acceptable for more uses.
Variable Data Personalization
Personalized direct mail campaigns typically yield higher response rates because you can tailor the message to your customers’ specific information.
Maximize the returns on your campaigns with our personalized variable-data printing, which can personalize text and images to develop a target message that “speaks” to each recipient.