Our production facility is located in Phillipsburg, NJ feature state of the art equipment that can handle any size direct mail campaign – both small and large, local and nationwide.
High quality Print and Production equipment includes:
- 3 Heidelberg DI 46 direct to plate 4 color press 13″ x 20″ plate (20,000 impressions per hour)
- 1 Ryobi 20″ – 2 color press
- Komori Lithrone 5 color 28″ sheetfed offset press
- Halm high-speed jet presses for envelopes
- 4 Konica Minolta high speed lasers 105ppm (over 20,000 pages per hour)
- 3 High pressure snap pack folders
- 6 Baum high speed folders
- 2 Duplo right angle folders
- 6 1-Tech 5 station inserters
- 1 Konica Minolta 89ppm full color laser
- 2 Konica Minolta 72ppm lasers
- 6 HP 5si laser stations
- 3 High-speed inkjetters
- Custom tabbing and glue seal workstations
Offset printing services are also ideal for ongoing direct mail campaigns due to the economic advantages of ordering large quantities of offset printed materials that will be used through the duration of your campaign.
Digital print is quick, efficient, and affordable. Especially suited for print and mail projects, the technology allows addresses and other personal information to be printed in the same pass as the color work. The result is shorter production time at a reduced cost.
Direct marketers especially appreciate the ability to personalize documents and leverage variable data personalization to give their marketing materials extra impact.
Variable Data Personalization
Personalized direct mail campaigns typically yield higher response rates because you can tailor the message to your customers’ specific information.
Maximize the returns on your campaigns with our personalized variable-data printing, which can personalize text and images to develop a target message that “speaks” to each recipient.