Create targeted lists for your business marketing solutions
- Find your best prospects and new customers
- Target your prospect by geography, industry, job function, number of employees and more.
- Build lists of leads for mail and telemarketing campaigns
We make it easy for you to reach true decision makers who need your product or service using useful selection criteria that include business type (SIC/NAICS code), executive title, and company size.
Create targeted business lists quickly and easily by selecting:
- Industry Type
- Number of Employees
- Sales Volume
- Executive and Professional
- And More
The most common selections are:
- 15.5 Million US & Canadian Businesses
- 3.5 Million New Businesses
- 12 Million Executives & Professionals
- 830,000 Manufacturers
- 230,000 Big Businesses
- 5.5 Million Small-Business Owners
What are SIC codes?
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes are four digit numerical codes assigned by the US government to business establishments to identify the primary business of the establishment. The classification was developed to facilitate the collection, presentation, and analysis of data; and to promote uniformity and comparability in the presentation of statistical data collected by various agencies of the federal government, state agencies, and private organizations.The classification covers all economic activities:
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, Hunting, and Trapping
- Communications, Electric, Gas, and Sanitary Services
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Insurance and Real Estate
- Personal, Business, Professional, Repair, Recreation, and Other Services
- Public Administration
What is NAICS?
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is a new economic classification system that replaces the 1987 SIC system for statistical purposes. Like the SIC, NAICS is a system for classifying establishments by type of economic activity. Although the principles of the system are the same as for the SIC system, individual industry classification numbers are longer (6 digits) and may vary considerably from the SIC codes. This new system was developed jointly by the US, Canada, and Mexico, to make international comparisons easier. Starting with federal data collected for 1997 in the United States and Canada and 1998 for Mexico, the new NAICS codes apply.
New York Marketing Agency can help build lists of leads for mail and telemarketing campaigns for your business! Serving the entire South Carolina & North Carolina coast.